Access Board Meetings
Members of the U.S. Access Board meet quarterly over the course of three days. At the Board meetings, a public session is slated and open for members of the public to attend. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the Board meetings are held virtually. Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) and sign language interpreters are available at all Board meetings and events.
Next Board Meeting
The next meeting of the Board is scheduled for Wednesday, October 25, 2023. At this meeting, which will be held virtually only, the Board will hear Committee reports and federal agency updates; a vote to approve the March 2023 draft meeting minutes is also scheduled. Greg Fehribach will chair this meeting. Additional details will be published as they become available.
Future Board Meetings
- October 23 - 25, 2023, Virtual
- January 22 - 24, 2024, Virtual
- April 16 - 18, 2024, In-person, Los Angeles, CA
- July 22 - 24, 2024, In-person, Washington, DC
- October 28 - 30, 2024, Virtual
- January 27 - 29, 2025, Virtual
- April TBD, 2025, In-person, New Orleans, LA
- July TBD, 2025, In-person, Washington, DC
- October 27 - 29, 2025, Virtual