Rail Vehicles Access Advisory Committee
The Rail Vehicles Access Advisory Committee (RVAAC) was organized by the Board in 2013 to develop consensus recommendations for the Board’s use in updating sections of the guidelines that cover vehicles of fixed guideway systems, including rapid, light, commuter, intercity, and high speed rail. In July 2015, the Advisory Committee submitted its report to the Board. Archived committee materials and unedited meeting captioning text (CART output) are available on Regulations.gov at docket ATBCB-2013-0006.
- Notice Establishing the Advisory Committee (May 23, 2013)
- Advisory Committee Members
- Committee Operating Procedures (approved November 13, 2013)
- Meeting Minutes (November 13, 2013 - June 5, 2015)
- Notice Renewing Advisory Committee Charter (March 23, 2015)
- Final Advisory Committee Report (July 29, 2015)