|© 2006, National Institute of Building Sciences. All rights reserved. |
- Program Needs for Indoor Environments Research (PNIER), U.S. EPA, 402-B-05-001, March 2005
- Bridges, B, Fragrance: emerging health and environmental concerns, Flavour and Fragrance Journal 2002; 17: 361-371
- Neurotoxins: At Home and the Workplace, Report by the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Sept. 16, 1986, Report 99-827
- National Strategies for Health Care Providers: Pesticide Initiative, The National Environmental Education & Training Foundation (NEETF), and U.S. EPA Implementation Plan, 2002
- Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings, Fifth Edition, EPA 735-R-98-003
- (Contains information on acute health effects of pesticides, but does not cover the range of effects experienced by people with pesticide or chemical sensitivities).
- Sanborn M, et. al, Pesticides Literature Review, The Ontario College of Family Physicians, April 23, 2004
- Solomon, G, Pesticides and Human Health, A Resource for Health Care Professionals, Physicians for Social Responsibility and Californians for Pesticide Reform, 2000
- McCampbell A, Pesticide Sensitivities, pp. 606-609, in Encyclopedia of Pest Management, Pimentel D, Ed., New York: Marcel Dekker, 2002.
- Initial Statement of Reasons for Proposed Amendments to the California Aerosol Coating Products, Antiperspirants and Deodorants, and Consumer Products Regulation, Test Method 310, and Airborne Toxic Control Measure for Para-dichlorobenzene Solid Air Fresheners and Toilet/Urinal Care Products, Volume I: Executive Summary, Air Resources Board, State of California
- Cleaning for Health: Products and Practices for a Safer Indoor Environment, INFORM, 2002, Chapters 1-5
- EMFs in the Workplace, NIOSH Fact Sheet, DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 96-129
- Nazaroff WW, Weschler CJ, Cleaning products and air fresheners: exposure to primary and secondary air pollutants, Atmospheric Environment 38 (2004) 2841-2865.
- Nojgaard JK, Christensen KB, Wolkoff P, The effect on human eye blink frequency of exposure to limonene oxidation products and methacrolein, Toxicology Letters 156 (2005) 241-251.
- Weschler CJ, Reactions Among Indoor Pollutants: What's New, Paper #291, Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Air and Waste Management Association, Orlando, FL, June, 2001.
- Weschler, CJ, Ozone in Indoor Environments: Concentration and Chemistry, Indoor Air 2000;10: 269-288.
- Weschler, CJ, Chemical Transformations of Indoor Pollutants: Effects on Indoor Air Quality, In Proceedings of Indoor Climate of Buildings 2004, D. Petras, Ed., Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, 2004, pp. 1-8.
- Healthy Hospitals, Controlling Pests Without Harmful Pesticides, a report by Beyond Pesticides and Health Care Without Harm, 2003 and http://www.beyondpesticides.org/hospitals/Healthy_Hospitals_Report.pdf
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Integrated Pest Management Policy, and Integrated Pest Management Procedures Manual, written by Bill Currie of International Pest Management Institute, October, 2000
- Healthy Lawn, Healthy Environment, Caring for Your Lawn in an Environmentally Friendly Way, U.S. EPA, 735-K-04-001, September 2004
- New Jersey Pesticide Control Regulations, New Jersey Administrative Code Title 7 Chapter 30, Subchapters 1-12 and New Jersey School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program, Laws and Regulations Supplement, Pesticide Control Regulations, NJAC 7:30-13, Integrated Pest Management in Schools
- Health Risk and Needs Assessment for the Airborne Toxic Control Measure for Para-Dichlorobenzene Solid Air Fresheners and Toilet/Urinal Care Products, Air Resources Board, State of California
- Texas Voluntary Indoor Air Quality Guidelines for Government Buildings, Texas Department of Health, January 2003
- New Jersey Requirements for Diesel-Powered Motor Vehicles, N.J.A.C. 7:27-14