For cruise ships, i would like to see:
1) that there is a way for deaf people to communicate to off shore people or agencies.
2) That there is a way for deaf to communicate with the staff aboard the ship
3) That interpreters be available for public activities and shows aboard the ship
4) that an emergency plan be set up notify deaf in case there is an emergerncy
5) that a kit be made for deaf to check out, same as hotels have. In the kit would be light alarms for entering the room, phone, tty, and closed captions.
if i think of more, i will email to you