Note: Click on any course image for an enlarged view.
Photo credit: Access Board
Module 1: Screen 1
Section 11: State and Local
Judicial, Legislative, and Regulatory Facilities
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Apply ADAAG guidelines for entrances and security in courthouses
- Apply ADAAG guidelines for secure two-way communication systems in courthouses
- Apply ADAAG guidelines for judges benches, witness stands, jury boxes, and other elements in courtrooms
- Apply ADAAG guidelines for jury assembly and deliberation areas
- Identify assistive listening systems and receivers that are compatible with judicial, legislative, and regulatory facility use
- Apply ADAAG guidelines for courthouse holding cells and facilities
Please note that although the guidelines in this course are likely to be required in the near future, they have not yet been adopted into
existing ADA regulations.
Main Menu | ADAAG (Guidelines)